Health and Weight Loss News

Users of one of the drugs, Alli, can lose 3lb a week

Written By Unieke sieraden on Sunday, April 19, 2009 | 11:01 AM

Users of one of the drugs, Alli, can lose 3lb a week, according to its manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline. This equates to more than three stones over four months.
The drug, which is a £1.60-a-day diluted version of the prescription-only drug Xenical, works by reducing the body's ability to process fat by about 25 per cent.

The undigested fat passes straight through the body, creating what is described as "an urgent need to go to the bathroom".
Professor Gareth Williams, professor of medicine at the University of Bristol and the author of Obesity: Science To Practice, said that the side-effects are so severe that "possibly few users will even finish their first pack of Alli, let alone buy a second".

Read more on: Telegraph.co.uk

2 comments:

weight loss pills said...

I LOVE Alli! This pill has done my costumers wonders and I really have put thought in my diet too. It is expensive but I tell you it works! And I have NEVER had an accident thank God! some of my other favs are Proactol, UniqueHoodia

Anavar said...

Finally there is weight loss medicine that can be bought in the store without prescription. Alli is really great. I take it when I eat greasy food and have never experienced any side effects.